BNB Engineering is a distributor for Rodney Industries galvanized channel gates and irrigation supplies. We stock gates ranging in size from 450mm to 1800mm spigots and to suit head applications of 2, 4, 6 & 10 metres.
At BNB Engineering our experienced fabricators mount channel gates to distribution tanks, drop boxes or to pipes of various materials, ranging from steel, concrete, StormPro and CPP tin.
Channel gates are fitted standard with a manual hand wheel, with option for upgrade to a gear reduction hand wheel or a hydraulic mast arrangement as required.
BNB Engineering offer numerous channel gate options – including custom hand wheel heights, mast stabilizer brackets, headwall mounting brackets, non-standard spigots & gate open indicators.
BNB Engineering experienced staff can repair and service Rodney Industry gates & stock a wide range of spare parts, including irrigation pumps for sale at affordable prices.
What Makes Our Channel Gates Different?
BNB Engineering offers a range of models to accommodate the following maximum head pressures:-
- 2 Metre (low head)
- 4 Metre (medium head)
- 6 Metre (high head)
- 10 Metre (high head)
Other Highlights of our Range
- Fully galvanized steel construction
- Negative and positive head capable
- Fully enclosed threaded mechanism on 4, 6 & 10 metres
- Mast extensions to job requirements
- Available with standard or custom spigot diameters
- Over size sintered bushed roller locks
- Self-aligning mast bearings
- Cam adjusted phosphor bronze guide rollers on all models
- Manual hand wheel operation standard, with hydraulic cylinder or gear reduction operation available throughout the range